Friday, April 2, 2010

Bokeh




Well I had look up this word and I wonder how many others had to as well? Funny thing is that it's Japanese for blur or haze and I have been walking around in a haze for a couple of months... just getting back to myself and wham its Spring and that means the yellow "haze" of pollen is falling, falling and falling around here.



 
Well thanks to being tired and hazy I posted the wrong photos and topic first but I am going to go ahead and post this one too.... I hope that I have understood what Bokeh is and look forward to comments.





16 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Wow stunning and perfect bokeh! Happy Easter!

My Bokeh

GingerV said...

Clare you did great. I love the rooster - he is MAGNIFICENT!

Barry said...

Great use of bokeh.

That is one mean looking rooster emerging out of the blur!

NanU said...

Magnificent pictures!

Chef E said...

Great strong bokeh shots here! Love the rooster, we may see him on the highlight shots I bet!

Pauline said...

I agree with the others. That is a wonderful portrait of a superior rooster. Any other background would have detracted from his magnificence. Great shots.

Heather said...

Me too, I'm liking your rooster!

farmlady said...

A blurred fence is a wonderful background for the flower. Lots of texture. I love it. Isn't this an interesting choice for Friday Shoot Out? Have to learn more about it.

Camella Black said...

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments... I love the Rooster shot too...

Kerry said...

So I go for the rooster, too. I think he looks kind of...pensive?
Word verification= wingeo

Jama said...

The rooster shot is so stunning!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Ohoh oh I love the chicken..wow!!!

J9 said...

The rooster shot is beautiful!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

The rooster does have a blurred background. My head too is Bokeh, I had a flu vaccination and is neighter here nor there. Very Bokeh.

Unknown said...

perfect shots and love the rooster!!

Pblacksaw said...

I just love it that a rooster was chosen as one of the bests! I love chickens! Good job!
Patsy