Friday, December 31, 2010

Something New...

New Years Eve is here and I am in no way ready for a new year... it just seems that I got used to writing 2010 and settled into the year and now its over - someone asked me what my resolutions were for the coming year and for my life of me I could not come up with something grand.

I tried to say I'd buy no more junk, but we all know that's not true, I just can't pass up a good bargain and love making something old new again.

While at Disney I took a few good photos of birds I'd never captured so I guess I have NEW photos; I tried out a NEW mix from Williams & Sonoma and we bought a couple of NEW movies.

I am looking for a NEW paint color for the outside of the house and I am at a loss right this minute. I did find a color I liked but it is too pink.

 I hope all of you have a wonderful NEW year and try out NEW things and meet NEW friends.

5 comments:

~JarieLyn~ said...

Wonderful photo. Your advice is grand. I hope to meet new friends and try new things in the new year.

Have a good one. Happy New Year to you.

Unknown said...

nice shot!! I think he is waiting for a treat.

that is what I should have had on my list, meet new friends and try new things.

Happy New Year!!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

You got a fish ready? This is such a majestic bird.

Happy New Year.

Jama said...

Great shot of the bird, I love it!

In the eye of the beholder said...

I love the coast and all the great birds. Have a great New Year!