Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FMTSO - Sssss

S has always been one of my favorite letters to write.
You can do so much with the letter S; curls, lines, Swirls and blocks.

Sneezing - Dorie 2005



Smiling and Snoozing - Rusty 2011


S also starts the names of some of my favorite things...
Spaghetti, Squash, Spices, Soups,
Sodas...


Shrimp, Sliders and Spiced Tomato Jam


Snapdragons, Sweet Williams, Spider Lilies, Shamrocks, Scented Soaps, Smiles, being Silly, Swinging on the porch or a Swing and Snow!


Sliding - Althea 2011


Snow - Papa and Dorie 2010



I have a SIL named Shelia, I live in Snelling, South Carolina and
my bedroom walls are painted Sailcloth...


Sign - Snelling - 2011



Everywhere I looked this past week I saw so many S things that I took way too many pictures so I combined Some into collages.


 Steeples - St. Augustine and Charleston

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi KK, thanks for dropping by. You have a great post for the FSO. Love the smiles and sliding and the steeples and spires. LOL
QMM

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I like snoozing, and my Chinese name is Snow.

Jama said...

The churches are so beautiful, love those steeples shot! I'm also from a country which started with a letter S.

DawnTreader said...

You certainly found a lot of S's! :)

MadSnapper said...

love all the photos of your town, i am new to this and you are inspiring me. this is the first meme, i don't do them, but am hoping this will make me get out more. love the snoozing and smiling and sneezy fotos

gigi said...

Great fun for your FSO "S" pictures!
Happy weekend.

~JarieLyn~ said...

Wow, so many wonderful things. Great shoot out.

Nicolle Howard said...

So many S s, so many smiles in your life.

Kim, USA said...

Love your photos!! Made me smile ^_^
Sunset in my town

Sue McPeak said...

I hadn't thought about writing the letter 'S' until you mentioned it. How could I have forgotten that....I use to practice writing 'S's over and over...for Sue! Wonderful selection of smiles, steeples and all photos. Thanks for sharing!

J9 said...

Beautiful S shots! I especially loved the sneeze you caught.

Unknown said...

great pictures. like the collages. the first one is so cute of Dorie sneezing.

Bagman and Butler said...

Three cheers for a great shoot. My favorite has to be the adorable sneezing girl! So much better than "look at the camera and smile!"

In the eye of the beholder said...

You've go great S word Photo's Love the smiles.

Pauline said...

What a fabulous collection of Ss. Love the sneezing shot! And the one of your dear cat snoozing.
Thanks for your kind words about my dear old dog.