Friday, July 30, 2010

Cabin Fever



My favorite quilt... at home in the cabin.

Well I don't have it yet... I have been holed up here at the cabin this week all by myself, that is until Frank gets home around 5:30. It has been peaceful (except for the neighbors one night) and has given me time to think and plan and dream...

I realized today that I am stronger than I think and that I am NOT going to let it get the best of me; loosing my brother has been the most difficult thing I have ever had to face and to be honest I have not handled it well but I hope today is a turning point.

I am looking forward to Disney World with the kids and my kids! Less 5 months to go... I am also looking forward to traveling to Alabama. I didn't make it down 3 times this year like I planned but there is always next year... perhaps Andy and Julie will host Christmas (hint hint).

About the only thing I "didn't get away" from was the heat... it has been just as hot here as it has been at home, oh well pretty soon we'll be complaining its cold.

Until next time,

Camella

No comments: